Reinventing Distributor Sales and Service:
A Framework for Implementing an Integrated Sales Model
The basic integrated sales team model blends traditional field sales representatives, telephone-based sales, customer service agents and marketing contacts, including a customer-focused website. This approach allows a distributor to use the most appropriate medium to deliver the message to the customer.
When done well, it strengthens customer relationships, increases customer wallet share, improves customer loyalty and increases customer retention.
This free whitepaper answers:
- How do I get the coverage model right?
- How should the team function?
- How will I manage productivity?
- How do I support the sales team’s needs?
- Is my technology up to date?
- How do I find, select and retain the right mix of employees?