2022 State of Distributor Sales:
Rewriting the Distributor Sales Playbook for a New Era
When: June 1, 9 a.m. PT/Noon ET
The rules are changing fast. The traditional sales approach you have used for years is not necessarily the best approach today. Inflation, supply chain issues and the pandemic have changed the way customers do business.
Now is the time for distributors to step back and ponder their existing sales structure, compensation plans and technology to ensure they are delivering the right customer experience.
Frank Hurtte joins Distribution Strategy Group on June 1 to share the results of our research into the current state of distributor sales. We’ll share how you can best integrate the best practices of those on the vanguard of change into your business to meet your customers’ demands.
Join us June 1 at 9 PT/12 ET to learn:
- How distributors organize their sales forces by size, customer type, geography, and other factors
- Techniques for providing better, faster, and more efficient customer support
- Current trends in sales force compensation
- Best practices in telesales
- Which technologies and data sources distributors can employ to drive sales productivity