Our ninth-annual State of eCommerce in Distribution research, a leading benchmark in the industry for adoption and drivers of ecommerce, found that distributors are adopting ecommerce at a rapid pace. The adoption rate soared in 2020, with a weighted 26.3% increase from 2019.
Download Part 1 of our exclusive report on ecommerce adoption and maturity in the distribution industry to learn:
- Trends by sector and company size
- The impact of the pandemic on ecommerce adoption and maturity in distribution
- Expectations for B2B buying trends post-COVID
- What’s driving ecommerce investments
- How manufacturers are leveraging ecommerce